Mission, Vision & Values
Upholding years of care with commitment and passion
Our goal is to be the national leader among academic health centers of Nursing. We are building on our traditional mission of that of patient care, education and research by:
- Creating innovation in nursing and delivery of health care.
- Educating nurses in an appropriate learning environment to be efficient and safe practitioners by adapting our organisation to the changing environment.
- Working collaboratively as partners in the delivery of health care with nursing colleagues in hospital and college and with other professional colleagues.
Our mission is to provide quality patient care based on our strong commitment to practice, education, research, innovation and collaboration.
- ProfessionalismWe value professionalism which allows initiative and entrepreneurship at every level and creates an environment of team spirit.
- DedicationWe believe in hiring and training talented professionals who are totally dedicated to patient care.
- Social JusticeWe believe in the value of human life, the inherent worth of the individual and the right of each individual to the attainment of high standards of health and will work with communities to achieve them.
- Tapping the PotentialWe believe in life long learning, tapping potential and advancing the knowledge base by risk taking and facing challenges.
- Parivar CultureHinduja Hospital operates like a family with a strong sense of belonging in all classes of its employees.