P.D. Hinduja College of Nursing successfully conducting M.Sc. Nursing from 2010.
We offer female candidates a Master of Sciences (M.Sc.) degree program in Nursing. The programme has an annual capacity of 24 students. The graduates of the program over the years have excelled in academics, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and clinical practice.
- Only college with 100% success in all classes
- Many Distinctions and University ranks
- Award of Scholarships to many
- Freeship to needy
- Residential facility at nominal rates
On completion of the course, our Post Graduate nurse is able to specialise in one of the following specialties:
- Medical/Surgical Nursing - 12 seats
- Obs/Gynaec Nursing - 4 seats
- Community Health Nursing - 4 seats
- Child Health Nursing (Pediatric) - 4 seats
To be eligible for admission, the candidate should be a registered Nurse with 1 year of experience after B.Sc / P.B.B.Sc Nursing. Admission for the program is through AMUPMDC.
CET NOT required this year for M.Sc. Nursing
College fee is charged as per the Government rules specified from time to time by Shikshan Shulka Samiti (SSS).
M.Sc. Nursing Fees
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Development Fees||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Total Per Annum||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
For details, Contact on