P.D. Hinduja College of Nursing successfully conducting M.Sc. Nursing from 2010.
We offer female candidates a Master of Sciences (M.Sc.) degree program in Nursing. The programme has an annual capacity of 20 students. The graduates of the program over the years have excelled in academics, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and clinical practice
- Only college with 100% success in all classes
- Many Distinctions and University ranks
- Award of Scholarships to many
- Freeship to needy
- Residential facility at nominal rates
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nephrology Nursing
- Cardio Vascular Nursing
- Obstetrical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health (Pediatric) Nursing
- APGN CET (AMUPMDC Postgraduate Nursing CET) compulsory
- A registered Nurse with 1 year of experience after B.Sc / P.B.B.Sc Nursing.
College fee is charged as per the Government rules specified from time to time by Shikshan Shulka Samiti (SSS).
P.D.HINDUJA HOSPITAL & MRC
(Managed by National Health & Education Society)
We are a modern state of the art Nursing College offering B.Sc, M.Sc & Ph.D in Nursing approved by INC, MNC, & affiliated to MUHS, Nashik.
Applications are invited for admissions to First year Basic B.Sc Nursing course from female candidates who have appeared for MHT-CET equivalent exams with minimum 45%marks in PCBE in first attempt for open category & 40% for reserved category.
M.Sc Nursing Course (4 specialties )
- Passed with 50% in B.Sc Nursing / PB.B.Sc Nursing examination.
- Candidates are required to appear for *Institutional Entrance Test
- One year experience after registration
Medical Surgical Nursing: 12 seats
Ob/ Gynaec Nursing: 4 seats
Community Health Nursing: 4 seats
Child Health Nursing (Pediatric): 4 seats
* Subject to directives from MUHS
APPLY TO PRINCIPAL
P. D. HINDUJA COLLEGE OF NURSING
Address: Emerald Court, D-Wing, Kondivita Lane, Marol Pipe Line, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059.
Contact Details: 28269161, 022 24232367, 022 24232347
For details, Contact on