It is one of the priority activities for College of Nursing. Faculty and students are encouraged to undertake research studies for generating and disseminating knowledge that the hospital can easily implement.
The College of Nursing faculty strive towards excellence in teaching and service to the Hospital and the Community. They are an asset in its mission to provide excellent nursing education in a positive, stimulating and intellectually rigorous environment.
Most of the faculty are post graduates with additional qualifications in education and management, as well as clinical experience in critical care, midwifery and pediatrics.
- Ms. Jaya Kuruvilla Principal/ Prof
- Ms. Jacinta Lobo Professor
- Ms. Mary Sebastian Lecturer
- Ms. Siman Xavier Lecturer
- Ms. Jaya Ann Mathew Tutor
- Ms. Sheni Joy Tutor
- Ms. Sinta Mathew Tutor
- Ms. Shilpa Shettigar Clinical Instructor
- Ms. Shyn Daniel Clinical Instructor