- What's New at Hinduja Hospital
- Emergency Services
- Doctors' Schedule
- Specialty Clinics
- For Outpatients
- For Inpatients
- Medical Insurance & TPA Services
- Short Stay Service
- Poison Centre
- School Health Services
- Preventive Healthcare
- Tell Us How We Fared
- Free Downloads
- Public Education Series
We extend our services outdoors through our Homecare Services besides the existing emergency services.
Homecare Sevices include Sample Collection, Nursing Care and Physiotherapy. Each of these services have some unique characteristics and are delivered by professionals with specialized skills in those areas. These services could be of great help in those cases where:
- Doctor intervention is not required.
- Travel and transaction time cost is higher than the cost of Home Care visit charges.
- Patient is not in a condition to visit the hospital.
- Patient requires rest and does not wish to take the stress of travel.
The information literature is a brief guide to our home services.
For making appointment please call 3981 8181. After initial screening of your requirements, your call will be transferred to the concerned service section. Kindly note, that the call centre is open between 07:00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. We recommend that you:
- Make appointment atleast 24hrs in advance.
- Cancel an appointment, if you so desire, atleast 4 hrs in advance.
- Please explain the service you want clearly. You may, in some situations, be asked to keep a copy of the doctor's prescription ready. In some cases you may be advised to do some preparation before the service is delivered.
- To save time, please ensure that the patient is ready on arrival of our staff.
Hospital's association with you continues even after you have been discharged from the hospital. We offer nursing care at your doorstep. Following small procedures can be carried out by Nursing Care in the comfort of your home.
Home Sample Collection Service For Lab Tests
Through this service, at your doorstep
- Your blood, urine and stool samples are collected at the convenience of your home.
- You would not be required to come personally, thus saving your valuable time & effort.
- The lab reports will also be couriered to your residence complimentary.
Home Physiotherapy Services
|Schedule of Charges|
|Visit Charges||Varies by distance||Rs. 140/- for Mumbai; Rs. 190/- for Navi Mumbai. Special visit charges of Rs. 210/-||No visit charge||JMS - Rs. 1050/- Consultations - Rs. .2650/-|
|Test / Procedure Charges||As per the procedure||As per the test||Rs. 700/- for 45 mts to 60 mts sitting|
|Visits||0800 – 2000 hrs||0700 – 1800 hrs||1100 – 1800 hrs*||0800 – 2000 hrs|
|Appointment||0700 – 2200 hrs||0700 – 2200 hrs||0700 – 2200 hrs||24 hrs|
- All payments have to be made in cash to service staff. The staff will issue a manual receipt.
- Waiting charges are levied, in case the patient is not ready to accept the service at the designated time.
- In case the appointment is not cancelled 4 hours prior to the appointed time and the staff arrives for the appointment, visit charges will have to be paid.