- What's New at P. D. Hinduja Hospital
- Emergency Services
- Doctors' Schedule
- Specialty Clinics
- For Outpatients
- For Inpatients
- Medical Insurance & TPA Services
- Short Stay Service
- Poison Centre
- School Health Services
- Preventive Healthcare
- Tell Us How We Fared
- Free Downloads
- Public Education Series
- BMI Calculator
The Hinduja Clinic(situated in the East building of the Hospital) offers consultations, diagnostic services, health checks and treatment facilities
- Appointments can be taken online by clicking here or calling on 022-3981 8181/6766 8181
- If patients need to be registered prior to consultation. Please fill in a Registration Form(also available for download below). The registration fee(one time charge) is Rs. 150/. You will be issued an HH card which is valid for all services of the hospital. Your medical record folder will be retained with the hospital.
- If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your P. D. Hinduja Hospital (HH) number when taking an appointment.
- In case you are a non - appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the doctor.
|Consultation TypeC||Period||Amount in Rs.|
|First time consultation with doctor||1550 ( 1400 for consultation + 150 for folder)|
|Repeat consultation Within 30 days||Consultation with same doctor within 30 days||900|
|Consultation After 30 days||Consultation with same doctor after 30 days i.e. from the date of payment||1400|
*Offered by selected doctors only on Saturdays.
Free OPD Clinic
Consultations are conducted on a scheduled basis with prior appointment from Monday - Saturday at a nominal fee of Rs.10/- & Registration (one time charge) Rs. 150/-
OPD Registration Form for Download
If you are a new patient wishing to consult any of our specialists for an outpatient, you are required to fill up this registration form. This form is available at our registration counter as well. However, you may choose to download the same form, in alanguage of your choice, fill it up at your convenience and take aprintout and proceed directly to the Registration Counter situated on the ground Floor of our OPD building.
Individuals who have an HH number,by virtue of being our patient previously at our OPD/Health Check up/Casualty/Emergency are not required to fill this form. Kindly quote your unique HH number directly at the counter for Registration. Please click on the links below to download the form in a language of your choice.
Please enter your details below to download the form in a language of your choice.
This is a form to help us make the registration process more convenient for you. It does not indicate registration or confirmation of registration at any level. Registration can only be confirmed at the Registration Desk at our hospital.