Should be M.D. / M.S. / DNB preferably with relevant experience. Post-Graduate Diploma holders having relevant experience may also be considered as Registrars.
- ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY*
- BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT UNIT*
- MOBILE HEALTH UNIT*
- PAEDIATRICS NEUROLOGY
-One year MUHS certified course in "NEUROLOGY AND EPILEPY" starting at P.D. Hinduja National Hospital and Research Center under the department of Pediatric Neurology which is presently handled by two Consultants ( Dr. Vrajesh Udani and Dr. Neelu Desai). This fellow-ship will focus on child neurology and childhood epilepsy. We prefer MD/DNB- Pediatric to apply for the post.
- LAB MEDICINE
- 1 Year Position in Histopathology & Cytology (3 Posts)
- 1 Year Position in Hematopathology (1 Post)
- 6 Month Position in Blood Bank (1 Post)
(Candidate should be MD Pathology/Transfusion Medicine)
Kindly submit separate applications if candidates want to apply for more than one specialty for Lab Medicine.
- M.B.B.S. doctors can apply for House Officers in above disciplines [ marked as (*)]
- Remuneration is not a constraint and accommodation support can be provided
Apply to the HR Department with detailed C.V mentioning the post applied for by 24th July, 2016 on firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.hindujahospital.com/careers