- Continuing Nursing Education Programmes for Nurses, that are strategically designed to focus on Advanced trends in Clinical Nursing practices of Critical Care Units, Operating Room etc., to name a few.
- Opportunities for Nurses to explore dimensions of various Clinical Nursing Specialities, thus empowering themselves with specialized Clinical Competencies whilst caring for Patients @ P.D. Hinduja Hospital.
- Recognition of Nursing Personnel for Nursing Innovations & Excellence, contributing to Quality Patient Care along with Professional development.
The development of a Nursing division at P. D. Hinduja Hospital
was a dream cherished and nurtured by
late Smt.Lalita G.Hinduja along with the unwavering efforts of a team of experienced Nurses
The Nursing Administrators at P. D. Hinduja Hospital have always strived hard to bring Nursing at par with global standards since the time of its inception.
The Nursing Division at P. D. Hinduja Hospital has done a relentless march towards excellence since the year 1953.
The Nursing Division at P. D. Hinduja Hospital focuses its efforts for constant growth of the Nurses and the Nursing profession; within the hospital as well as in the outside world.
Nursing at P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre, believes in “A Commitment to Diversity in Nursing” and this influences policies, practices, decision making, clinical experience, and the recruitment/retention of nurses. All the nurses, working together as colleagues, create a safe, diverse environment which transforms progressively to prepare nurse leaders, and practitioners who can meet the demands of population who expect us to care for them with sensitivity and cultural competence.
We continue to march towards excellence and meet the expectations of our Hinduja Parivar to be at par with global standards in Nursing
Professional Growth of Nurses
- Our nurses bring laurels to their institute, delivering “quality care for all” a vision of our founders
- We continue to march towards excellence and meet the expectations of our Hinduja Parivar to be at par with global standards in Nursing