What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are biocompatible inserts that serve as artificial roots which are firmly fixed into the jawbone on which a fixed or removable false tooth [prosthesis] can be attached to look and function like a natural tooth.
Are you a Candidate for a modern dental solution?
- If you are missing 1 or multiple teeth, then you may be a candidate for dental implants.
- Are you ignoring missing teeth?
As a result of teeth missing in your mouth oral health complications could jeopardize your remaining natural healthy teeth
- Do you suffer from Headaches or migraines?
Missing teeth may affect the position of remaining natural teeth which may cause a misfit of the upper and lower jaw resulting in stiffness of the muscles and joints. Often restoring missing teeth may provide relief of these symptoms.
- Do you wear dentures?
Denture use is usually accompanied by embarrassing situations, pain and ill fitting false teeth along with bone resorption. Implants are a good option since they provide good stability and comfort, they act like your own natural tooth and can support dental crowns which look and feel like real teeth.
- Has you Facial silhouette changed?
Loss of teeth is accompanied with a loss of bone density, causing the jaw line to shrink and change making you look older than you really are.
Advantages of Implants:
- Implants are minimally invasive – a mild surgical procedure enables you to replace missing teeth so there is no need to grind natural adjacent teeth for fabrication of bridges
- Implants are made of materials which are biocompatible making them readily accepted by your body
- With proper care and oral hygiene, implants usually last a lifetime
- Implants provide stability and comfort eliminating the need for adjustment once placed
- Implants stimulate natural bone inimizing further bone loss, one of their most important functions.
Dental implant solutions with modern dental Technology can be used for:
- Single tooth replacement
- Multiple tooth replacement
- Full mouth replacement of teeth
Dental Implant Clinic:
Location: Dental Clinic, 2nd Floor, Hinduja Clinic Building
Timings: Thursday, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
For Appointments call: 022-39818181 / 67668181