The Pulmonary Medicine department provides an active diagnostic and therapeutic service to the hospital that covers the entire spectrum of respiratory disorders. In addition to in-patients and ICU patients, OPDs are conducted daily. A state-of-the-art lung function laboratory assesses PFT of at least 30 patients daily.
- Inpatient management and referrals
- Chest OPD
- Sleep studies (Polysomnography)
- Assessment for domiciliary non-invasive ventilatory support
- Bronchoscopy service including BAL
- Transbronchial lung biopsies and Wang-needle biopsies,
- Complete pulmonary (lung) function testing