- Dr. Jaya Kuruvilla - Chairperson
- Ms. Sinta Mathew - Secretary
- Ms. Jessy Varghese - Member
- Ms. Reena Dsouza - Member
MOTTO: To create "Punishment free campus" with constructive reforms.
- To maintain discipline in the campus, classrooms as well as in the hospitals wherever the students are posted.
- To create an attitude of responsible citizenship among the students
- To create safe, motivating and accepting college environment by supporting the use of positive attitudes and practices.
- To uptake measures for inappropriate behaviour exhibited by students.
- Formulation and implementation of discipline policy.
- Monitoring & supervision
- Surprise rounds
- Enforcement of discipline through action such as pledge drive.
- Organisation of sessions related to Behavioral reforms for students & faculty on Challenges of Generation Y.
|1.||Annual Pledge taking Inauguration Assembly||September|
|2.||Session on Cyber Security||October|
|4.||Value of Month” Self Discipline Celebration||December|
|5.||Rewards & Recognition Perfect Attendance Award||March|
|6.||Sensitization session on Challenges of Generation Y||April|