Inservice education is a planned education experience provided in the job setting and closely identified with services in order to help the person perform more effectively as a person and as a worker.
- To promote the personal growth and development of the workers
- To provide job satisfaction
- Identifying and meeting current bearing needs
- To disseminate new information from body of nursing knowledge and health service through variety of channels
- To acquire up to date knowledge and to make confidence among nurses
- To retain experience personnel to foster their continuing education