P.D. Hinduja College of Nursing successfully conducting M.Sc. Nursing from 2010.
We offer female candidates a Master of Sciences (M.Sc.) degree program in Nursing. The programme has an annual capacity of 20 students. The graduates of the program over the years have excelled in academics, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and clinical practice
- Only college with 100% success in all classes
- Many Distinctions and University ranks
- Award of Scholarships to many
- Freeship to needy
- Residential facility at nominal rates
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nephrology Nursing
- Cardio Vascular Nursing
- Obstetrical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health (Pediatric) Nursing
- APGN CET (AMUPMDC Postgraduate Nursing CET) compulsory
- A registered Nurse with 1 year of experience after B.Sc / P.B.B.Sc Nursing.
College fee is charged as per the Government rules specified from time to time by Shikshan Shulka Samiti (SSS).