P D Hinduja Hospital and Kings College London
New Frontiers in Breast and Thoracic Malignancies
Date: 21st to 23rd April 2017
A multi disciplinary conference of all specialists involved in breast, oesophagus and lung cancer.
Who should attend: All oncology professionals and Post graduate students.
MMC CREDIT POINTS APPLIED FOR
- Epidemiological trends in esophageal cancer
- Is India different from the west?
- Does histology matter in management of esophageal cancer?
- Towards more accurate staging for esophageal Cancer
* Role of endoscopic ultrasound
* Role of PET
Debate: Middle 1/3 Esophageal Cancer – Neoadjuvant CT + Radical Surgery vs Radical CTRT
- Is minimally invasive esophageal surgery the Gold standard today?
- Extent of nodal clearance in esophageal cancer How much is adequate?
- Neoadjuvant strategies in esophageal cancer
- Advances in palliative stenting for advanced esophageal cancer
Panel discussion: Case based discussions
- Minimally invasive surgery in lung cancer – Where do we stand?
- Targeted therapy - current options and future prospects of immunotherapy in lung Cancer
Debate: Imaging vs Mediastinoscopy for accurate staging of lung cancer
- Radiotherapy dose escalation in NSCLC
- Health care systems cannot afford targeted therapy
Debate: Surgery Vs SABR for early lung cancer
Panel Discussion: Trimodality treatment in locally advanced lung cancer
- Mammography guided intervention
- Adequacy of margins in DCIS
Debate: RT + Surgery vs Surgery alone for DCIS
- Novel intraoperative techniques
- Overview of oncoplasty
Debate: Ovarian suppression in premenopausal early breast cancer OS + Tamoxifen vs OS + aromatase inhibitors
Panel discussion: Management of N0 and N1 axilla
- Triple negative breast cancer
- Sequencing of Her 2 positive
- Predictive treatment models in breast cancer – Are we there?
- Novel radiotherapy schedules for treatment of breast cancer- current trends
- Indications for RT to the chest wall, axilla and SCF
- Window-of-opportunity studies in breast cancer
Case based discussion
- Postgraduate students have the option to select any one day for attending the Conference
- For immediate confirmation, pay online
- Payment can be done online or by cheque/DD
Alternate mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque to be made in favor of "P D Hinduja National Hospital & MRC",
Payable at Mumbai and courier it to the below mentioned address:
OPD Clinic, P. D. Hinduja Hospital,
Veer Savarkar Marg,
Mahim West, Mumbai – 400 016