- What's New at P. D. Hinduja Hospital
- Emergency Services
- Doctors' Schedule
- Specialty Clinics
- For Outpatients
- For Inpatients
- Medical Insurance & TPA Services
- Short Stay Service
- Poison Centre
- School Health Services
- Preventive Healthcare
- Tell Us How We Fared
- Free Downloads
- Public Education Series
- BMI Calculator
The one you can rely on in times of need
P. D. Hinduja Hospital & MRC
Emergency department (Casualty) at P. D. Hinduja Hospital is a State-of-the-art unit comprising of highly skilled and efficient team of specialists, emergency doctors and well trained nursing staff equipped to respond to patients who need immediate and prompt medical care in all sorts of emergencies. This is a round-the-clock service with 24x7 accesses to modern operation theatres, a 24-hour pharmacy, imaging services and stat laboratory services assisting in immediate and accurate diagnosis for immediate treatment of the patient's condition.
- The Emergency department has 6 emergency beds with standardized equipment's like defibrillator, multipara monitors, ventilator, central oxygen and suction facility, crash cart with emergency life saving drugs.
- Attached Minor OT with anesthesiology equipment for performing emergency procedures.
- 24x7 on call support from various specialties including neurosciences, musculoskeletal, urology, cardiology, surgery, gastroenterology, pediatrics etc.
- The department is supported round the clock by portable digital DR X-Ray, Ultrasound, 64 Slice VCT, 2 MRI machines (1.5 T & 3 T), blood bank, stat laboratory and pharmacy.
- P. D. Hinduja Hospital offers 24x7 ambulance services comprising of two ambulances. One is state-of-the-art advanced care ambulance and other is the basic ambulance.
- Advanced care ambulance, meant for transportation of unstable patients, is equipped with defibrillator, multipara monitor, ventilator, oxygen, suction, scoop stretcher, spine board, head immobilizer, spencer trolley stretcher, emergency drugs etc.
- This ambulance is manned by ACLS / BLS trained doctors, nurses along with trained drivers and attendants.
- Basic ambulance, equipped with oxygen, is meant for transportation of stable patients. It is manned by skilled attendants and drivers.
Dr Khusrav Bajan
M.D, European Diploma in Intensive Care (EDIC)
Section co-ordinator, Accident & Emergency department