- Electronic Communication
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on www.hindujahospital.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you.
- You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to www.hindujahospital.com.
- The said information will not be utilized and shared by www.hindujahospital.com with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
- Suspension Due To Non-Compliance With Agreement
P. D. Hinduja Hospital will use its best efforts to make all your payments properly. However, the P. D. Hinduja Hospital shall not incur any liability and any service guarantee shall be void because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If, you have not provided the hospital with correct H.H. Number, Reservation Number, patient’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of Admission, Service Type Payment Account information, or the Account information for the payee.
- If, through no fault of the hospital, your Payment Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
- The payment processing center is not working properly and you know or have been advised by the hospital about the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
- Circumstances beyond control of the hospital (Such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from the outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transaction and the hospital has taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances and/or,
- In case of payment through Credit Card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
- If the user is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and conditions of the usage of the www.hindujahospital.com.
- Stop Payment Requests
P. D. Hinduja Hospital can not assist with a stop payment request for any Bill Payment scheduled using a Payment Account through credit card, in any such case; you must contact your credit card company directly.
P. D. Hinduja Hospital will use its best efforts to present all of your electronic bills promptly. In addition to notification & acknowledgement after completion of transaction, details will be communicated to you.
- Password and Security
- User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www.hindujahospital.com its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User's actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User's infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
- This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability
- User agrees and acknowledges that user shall be solely responsible for user’s conduct and that www.hindujahospital.com reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian Cyber Laws or any other allied laws enacted by the government of India of any statutory, legislative or regulatory authority in this regards from time to time.
- In no event shall www.hindujahospital.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of www.hindujahospital.com services.
- In case of interrupted communications, delay, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement, even if the clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement.
- www.hindujahospital.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, services provided through or in connection with the website.
- The data exchanged through this online payment gateway is confidential and any person misusing the same shall be dealt with as per the provisions of law.
- P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre and Trustees or any of the office bearers shall not be responsible for any third party misuse for the data and for any acts, deeds and circumstances beyond control of the management of the P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre. P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre undertakes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide as the above is only for facilitation of smooth payment.
- Entire Agreement
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- www.hindujahospital.com's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Registered Domain
- www.hindujahospital.com is the worldwide Registered Domain of P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre. This domain may not be used in connection with any service that is not that of P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre.
- Errors and Questions
In case of errors or questions about your transactions, you should as soon as possible notify us via one of the following: