Dr. Arati Adhe Rojekar
Junior Consultant- Gynaecology and IVF
Areas of Expertise:
Infertility particularly Male Infertility and unexplained infertility, Pre implantation Genetic Diagnosis, Fertility preservation (cancer patients, single patients), Recurrent implantation failure, Reproductive Endocrinology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics
MBBS, DNB, MNAMS, Diploma in Reproductive Medicine (Germany), FiMA, Fellow Genomics.
Professional Experience and Training
- More than 10 years' experience in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (2008-2020) and More than 7 years of experience in Infertility & IVF.
Research and Publications
Research Projects of ICMR (Principal investigator of ICMR, Grant Medical College at J.J. Hospital) :
- More than 10 publications to her credit in National & International Journals.
- Delivered around 50 lectures in various National & International conferences & Social Organizations.
- Editor of Archives of General Internal Medicine.
- Rank holder during MBBS.
- Col. Modak Scholarship owner
- Gold medalist in Reproductive Medicine (Germany)
Affiliation to Professional Bodies
- Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Life member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India
- Life Member of Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological society
- Life Member of Fertility Preservation society of India
Room no and OPD timings
- 11th Floor, IVF department, Lalita Girdhar Building-1, IVF OPD Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 2 pm to 5 pm.