Become a Egg / Sperm Donor?
Donating sperms / egg is a generous act that will enable childless to fulfill their dream of having a family. For many individuals and couples, using donor sperms and egg is their only chance of having a baby.
Requirement to become a donor:-
- Age should be between 21 - 45 years
- No history of any significant medical or genetic illness and STD
- Anyone who is in good physical and mental health and a good character background
- The person should be willing to keep in contact with the IVF centre for minimum period of 6 months.
- Age should be between 21 - 35 years
- Previous successful pregnancy
- Free from any major medical / genetic disorder and STD
If you are interested kindly contact us through this website firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed medical assessment and screening of blood test will be done. Counseling will be provided to the eligible person.