Clinical Assistant/Clinical Associate - General Surgery:
Department: General Surgery
Qualification: MBBS + DNB (General Surgery) or MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 0 - 1 Year of experience post-DNB or MS
Skills: Good Communication Skills, Good Team Work.
- To assess the patients on admission & take a detailed history and physically examine the patient.
- Carry out procedures within capabilities under supervision
- To be responsible for initiating treatment to the patient
- To follow the hospital practices and demonstrate initiative aligned to ensuring the safest possible environment for patients and staff
- To attend to the ward, OT calls, and emergencies day or night.