Booking for Short Stay Service is decided by the Consultant. You need to produce the admission note given by your consulting doctors specifying name of patient, date of admission, reason for admission, and type of accommodation. (Standard/Premium).
A reservation number will be given to you, against a payment of ₹5000. This amount will be adjustable in your final bill. In case of booking cancellation, amount will be refunded only based on doctor's letter.
- Reservation does not confirm the bed of your choice. While all efforts will be made to give bed/class of your choice, this may not be always possible as it will depend on vacation/discharges and medical status of previous occupant.
- You will receive a confirmation call between 11am to 7pm from the customer care one day prior to your date of expected admission. In case you do not receive any confirmation call, please call at 9757 33 0707 b/w 7pm to 8pm.
- Admission timings will be informed as per bed availability. Although complete care is taken to allot you bed at the assured time, kindly bear with us in unforeseen circumstances.
Patients from corporates / having mediclaim need to ensure that their admission authorization letter mentions Short stay unit/ bed charges entitlement which should be same or higher than above mentioned bed tariffs. You may send the copy of your letter to 9757 33 0707 or fax at 022-24445907 to help us confirm your letter validity at least a day prior to admission.
For Cash Patients
All cash paying patients need to pay complete surgery deposit/package amount/deposit as advised by the doctor at the time of admission. Please keep all original deposits receipts safely to be produced at the time of discharge.
Patient availing cashless facility should ensure to submit preauthorization form duly filled and signed by their doctor to TPA desk located on West block Ground floor at least 3 days prior to expected admission date.
Important Details Required While Booking
- In case of Telephonic Bookings, you may fax admission note at 24445907 mentioning your contact no. and your HH No. (if you have) on email scanned copy on email@example.com.
- Please provide your mobile number at the time of booking, and ensure that booking message is received from the hospital on that number. You may verify the date of booking as required and as appearing in the message.
- Patients are also requested to mention their email ids for receiving their Laboratory reports through email which should be mentioned to the reception staff during registration and booking. The laboratory reports can be viewed online on the Hinduja hospital site where you need to mention your HH No./ Order No. and followed by OTP no. received on the registered mobile number with us.