- You are advised to read this Agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and conditions, you should not use this service.
- If you accept this agreement, it will be a legally binding agreement between you and P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre (herein after referred to as "P. D. Hinduja Hospital").
Applicable Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India.
- You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the www.hindujahospital.com sites and services offered by www.hindujahospital.com.
- www.hindujahospital.com's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of www.hindujahospital.com right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the www.hindujahospital.com sites and services offered by www.hindujahospital.com.
- "User" shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the services offered by P. D. Hinduja Hospital on this website.
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement.
- You shall not use this site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Term of Agreement/Service
- This Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for so long as you are using the services provided by P. D. Hinduja Hospital.
- P. D. Hinduja Hospital provides the online payment service for bills/deposits wherein you can pay for hospital services.
- Either you or P. D. Hinduja Hospital may terminate the service at any time, with or without cause.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service
- P. D. Hinduja Hospital may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification to you.
- You can access the latest version of the Terms at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms.
- In the event the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
- We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Security practices & controls
- The payment area for hospital bills of our web site is secure and it is protected by state-of-the-art encryption technology.
- We comply with the security safeguards detailed in our computer security policies and procedures, and routinely monitor that compliance.
- When credit card or other financial information is transmitted over the Internet we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to protect that information.
- We protect the personal information we have collected from this site by using industry standard security precautions against loss and unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of that information.
Terms & Conditions for Payment Service
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on www.hindujahospital.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you.
- You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to www.hindujahospital.com.
- The said information will not be utilized and shared by www.hindujahospital.com with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
Suspension due to non-compliance with Agreement
P. D. Hinduja Hospital will use its best efforts to make all your payments properly. However, the P. D. Hinduja Hospital shall not incur any liability and any service guarantee shall be void because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If, you have not provided the hospital with correct H.H. Number, Reservation Number, patient's name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of Admission, Service Type Payment Account information, or the Account information for the payee.
- If, through no fault of the hospital, your Payment Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
- The payment processing center is not working properly and you know or have been advised by the hospital about the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
- Circumstances beyond control of the hospital (Such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from the outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transaction and the hospital has taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances and/or,
- In case of payment through Credit Card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
- If the user is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and conditions of the usage of the www.hindujahospital.com.
Stop Payment Requests
P. D. Hinduja Hospital can not assist with a stop payment request for any Bill Payment scheduled using a Payment Account through credit card, in any such case; you must contact your credit card company directly.
P. D. Hinduja Hospital will use its best efforts to present all of your electronic bills promptly. In addition to notification & acknowledgement after completion of transaction, details will be communicated to you.
Password and security
- You agree not to give or make available your password or other means to access your account to any unauthorized individuals. You are responsible for all payments you authorize using the services at hospital website.
- If you permit other persons to use password or other means to access your account, you are responsible for any transaction they authorize.
- If you believe that your password or other means to access your account has been stolen or that someone may attempt to use the online payment service without your consent or has transferred money without your permission, you must notify the P. D. Hinduja Hospital at once by calling (022) 2445 1515/2445 22 22, ext. no.- 3023 and/or 91 9969201003 during Customer Service hours as follows –
8.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m. : Monday to Friday
8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m. : Saturday
11.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. : Sunday /Public Holiday
- User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www.hindujahospital.com its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User's actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User's infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
- This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- User agrees and acknowledges that user shall be solely responsible for user's conduct and that www.hindujahospital.com reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian Cyber Laws or any other allied laws enacted by the government of India of any statutory, legislative or regulatory authority in this regards from time to time.
- In no event shall www.hindujahospital.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of www.hindujahospital.com services.
- In case of interrupted communications, delay, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement, even if the clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement.
- www.hindujahospital.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, services provided through or in connection with the website.
- The data exchanged through this online payment gateway is confidential and any person misusing the same shall be dealt with as per the provisions of law.
- P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre and Trustees or any of the office bearers shall not be responsible for any third party misuse for the data and for any acts, deeds and circumstances beyond control of the management of the P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre. P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre undertakes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide as the above is only for facilitation of smooth payment.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- www.hindujahospital.com's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- www.hindujahospital.com is the worldwide Registered Domain of P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre. This domain may not be used in connection with any service that is not that of P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre.
Errors and Questions
In case of errors or questions about your transactions, you should as soon as possible notify us via one of the following:
- Telephone us at (022) 2445 1515/ 2445 22 22, ext. no. – 3023 and/or 91 9969201003 during Customer Service hours as follows –
8.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m. : Monday to Friday
8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m. : Saturday
11.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. : Sunday /Public Holiday
- Write us at:
P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre
Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim, Mumbai
Pin code - 400016
- Reservation is done for the elective procedure of the patient.
- For Payment Processing of bills/deposits for the hospital services–
- Advance/Bill/Deposit payment processing should be done at least two (2) working business days before to your scheduled service (Surgery/Procedure) date.
- If the actual Due Date (Surgery/Procedure date) falls on a non-working business day, you must select a Payment Date that is at least three (3) working business days before the actual due date.
- Mode of payment is by Indian currency.
- After completion of transaction for online payment, an Acknowledgement Receipt gets generated. Kindly bring the following documents with you at subsequent visits to the hospital for reference.
- Valid photo identity card/proof acceptable as per the law.
- Original Credit Card along with address proof (Applicable if user is patient only).
- Duly signed photo copy of Credit Card.
- Acknowledgement Receipt.
- Reservation deposit will be forfeited in case of cancellation/postponement done by patient.
- Only a surgeon/consultant can cancel or postpone a surgery on medical grounds and authorize refund of reservation deposit. Please contact Admission counter after cancellation.
- The cancellation process is as follows -
- The consultant and the admission counter are to be informed w.r.t. cancellation, minimum 2 days or 48 hrs prior to the date of surgery.
- A note from consultant is required to confirm about the cancellation before the refund payment.
- In case of approval of Refund by the hospital management, a percentage of the Reservation deposit amount not more than 5% will be borne by credit card holder based on the commission paid by hospital to the Credit card bank on the original & refund transaction.
- All patients for admission are requested to sign an undertaking for payment as per the hospital charges.
- Please bring all original deposit receipts at the time of discharge.
- No adjustment of amount is done without the original receipts and should be done within 30 days of date of receipts.
- All receipts are in the name of the patient.
- No revenue stamps are affixed on receipts.
- There is no surcharge on the hospital bill, however all foreign nationals and NRIs will be levied 25% surcharge on the gross bill.
- Deposits and all other charges are subject to change without notice.
- In case of change of billing class from Standard to Premium for the same surgery package, all the charges as per Premium will be levied to the patient since day of admission or vice-versa.
- For change of billing class from Premium to Standard for the same surgery package, consent of consultant/surgeon is required.