1. If your doctor at P. D. Hinduja Hospital has advised hospitalization for medical care or surgery, kindly submit the details at the admissions counter located at IPD building ground floor, indicating your desired day for admission and your preferred room type.
2. In case you have been advised surgery, kindly get the date of surgery confirmed by the consultant since prior allotment of operation theatre will be required.
3. Due to high demand for surgeries at the hospital and our surgeon’s busy schedule, you would be required to pay a reservation deposit for confirming your surgery. Our admission department will guide you with further details.
4. You will receive a call from our admissions / billing department on the date of admission confirming your bed availability and the time. In case you don't receive a call please call on 24447530/24447531/24448524 after 01:00 pm to confirm your bed allocation.
5. While all efforts will be made to give bed/class of your choice, this may not be always possible as it will depend on vacation/discharges and medical status of previous occupant, which cannot be predicted.
6. Kindly bring the following for your stay
- The medicines you are currently consuming and all concerned Medical Reports and X-rays.
- A list of any known allergies and sensitivities.
- Your personal toiletries, if you wish and your slippers / footwear.
- It is advisable keep some cash for miscellaneous purposes in case of emergency.
7. Our Short Stay Service (day care) facility caters to patients undergoing procedures that do not require overnight stay at the hospital. For such cases you may contact 022-24447512.
Two elegant rooms (patient room & relative room) with attached bath with closet, Sofa and recliner chair for patient's relative, Pantry with mini fridge & electric kettle, Two TV sets (With amazon fire stick for personal entertainment), Two telephones with STD/ISD facilities, Electronic safe for keeping the valuables, Complimentary newspaper & magazine, Welcome kit with slippers, exclusive medicine box on discharge.
An exclusive private room with attached bath, Comfortable sofa for patient's relative, Electric kettle, TV (With amazon fire stick for personal entertainment), Telephone with STD/ISD facilities, Electronic safe for keeping the valuables, Complimentary newspaper & magazine, Welcome kit with slippers, exclusive medicine box on discharge.
A private room with attached bath, Comfortable sofa for patient's relative, TV (With amazon fire stick for personal entertainment), Telephone with STD/ISD facilities, Electronic safe for keeping the valuables, Complimentary newspaper & magazine, Welcome kit with slippers, exclusive medicine box on discharge.
Median A (Rs.4,950)
A twin sharing room with attached bath, Sofa for patient's relative, Telephone with STD/ISD facilities, Complimentary newspaper, welcome kit.
Median B (Rs.3,750)
A twin sharing cubical with common bath in the wing, Sofa for patient's relative, Mineral Water during the entire stay.
4 to 6 patients in a cubical with common bath in the wing, Chair for patient's relative.
All rooms are provided with complimentary mineral water and Wifi connectivity.
Bed charges are calculated from 11: 00 am to 11:00 am irrespective of the time of admission. If the discharge is delayed beyond 11:00 am till 3:00 pm half day's bed charges will be charged for the day.
- Please present copy of Pan Card / Aadhar Card of patient.
- After telephonic confirmation of bed, you can come to the hospital. You or your caretaker can proceed to the admissions counter, ground floor IPD building to complete the admission process.
- At the admission counter, please present the OT booking form or Doctors Note, HH No., and the reservation deposit receipt if any. You will need to make the payment for the balance deposit amount and sign the necessary admission / declaration forms.
- For corporate clients credit memo / letter with billing class or Identity Card for Emergency Admission needs to be shown for reference.
- We constantly strive to provide you a bed / room as per your needs as quickly as possible. However, sometimes you may face some delay in obtaining an allotment, due to reasons beyond our control, for which we regret any inconvenience caused.
- At the time of admission if you have not been allocated the bed of your billing choice (higher or lower), kindly give your request in writing to the staff on duty.
- Special facilities are provided for Suite, Deluxe, Special class patients & Corporate Clients. On arrival, please contact the Lobby Receptionist.
- Payment Options:
- Deposits and Payments can be made in cash / via Bank Draft / Traveller's Cheque / credit / debit card or AMEX cards at the hospital. You may also make payments before coming to the hospital online at Link, OR via NEFT transfer, and carry the payment receipt/bank acknowledgement with UTR No.
- Demand Draft / Pay Order is to be made in favour of "P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre". Cash Transaction Limit: Rs. 1,99,999/- for admission w.e.f. 01-April-2017.
- NEFT Bank Details : IndusInd Bank Account No : 100013463987; Account Name: National Health & Education Society; IFSC Code: INDB0000503 .
- When you arrive at your room , our staff will orientate you to the ward and the facilities available
- In order to help us serve your better, please provide accurate and full information about your medical problems, past medical history medication taken, inform the doctor or nurse of any sudden changes in your condition and follow the treatment plan recommended by the doctor
- We ensure complete confidentiality and privacy of your medical condition and treatment. Please go through patient rights and responsibilities document available with our staff.
- During your stay, your doctor may prescribe some additional tests, procedures or even surgery, only if necessary depending on your medical condition for your treatment. Since these may not have been planned during your admission, you may need to pay additional deposit
- It is advisable for one relative to be present in the room or ward during your stay.
- The hospital kitchen is equipped to serve you well balanced vegetarian meals. Special diets, will be served as prescribed. Home food may be permitted on "medical grounds" . Caretakers meals can be provided in the hospital at extra cost.
- For any assistance during your stay regarding housekeeping, toilets, ACs, lights , TV, meals etc. you may call 3232 from your room phone or contact the duty nurse
- Every day you will receive an SMS on your mobile number registered at the hospital giving your current accrued bill amount. We would appreciate if you settle any outstanding amount within 24 hours. (Please note that admissions / security deposit is not adjusted against these charges)
- If you wish to change your room type (higher or lower) after admission, please give a written request to our staff. We will try our best to accommodate your request, subject to the availability of beds. However, all charges shall be billed for higher class retrospectively. A request for lowering class in ICU will be after minimum 3 days stay.
- The visiting hours are as follows , with a valid visitor pass only
05.00 pm to 07.00 pm - Monday to Saturday
10.00 am to 11.00 am & 05.00 pm to 07.00 pm - On Sunday and National Holidays
- One pass for an attendant is issued for shared rooms / common wards and two passes for Special, Deluxe & Suite classes.
- One additional visitor’s pass (07.00 am - 07.00 pm) per patient is issued by the security department (Valid for three days) on request in the prescribed form available with nursing staff in each ward and with the recommendation by treating consultant only.
- The Visitor's Pass is "Not Transferable" & if found with any other person then the person whose name is on the pass; the pass will be confiscated & a fine will be imposed.
- Children below 15 years are not permitted at patient areas, bed side due to safety reasons.
- Your discharge can be authorised by your treating doctor only.
- Our discharge requests are processed round the clock.
- Please bring all deposit receipts, and the balance payment for the final settlement of your bills before 10:30 AM to avoid half day’s bed charges which are levied after 11 AM till 03 PM.
- In case you are discharged on Sunday or on a hospital holiday, you may be required to make an on account payment as decided by the Admission & Billing Department. The final bill will be prepared the next working day and appropriate settlement done.
- Please surrender the visitors pass at the Billing Department to prevent misuse or you will be charged Rs. 200/-
- The nurse will hand-over your summary report , pending reports slip and discharge medicines at the time of discharge.
- To book your up appointments with your consultant as advised in your discharge summary, please Call 022 45108181 / 676768181 or book online at Link
- Pending reports can be collected from the centralized reports counter on the ground floor of the Hinduja Clinic (OPD building) between 08 AM to 08 PM, Monday through Saturday.
Billing & Charges
- Schedule of Deposits and all charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- During the stay of the patient, if an additional deposit requested has not been cleared, the hospital reserves the right to transfer/discharge the patient on Administrative ground.
- Patients can be transferred to any other hospital / government hospital / nursing home in case of non-payment or any other administrative reason, or only if nursing care is required.
- If you have a mediclaim policy, you are required to approach the Company directly for reimbursement of your bills for which you will need (i) the final bill, (ii) the detail bill, (iii) the discharge card and (iv) narrative summary. The final and detail bill will be given by cashier on settlement of dues. The discharge card will be given by the ward nurse at the time of discharge and the narrative summary from the Medical Record Dept.(East Bldg.)/ Ward.
- There are 1.5 times emergency charges for surgeries performed during non-regular hours. (Normal working hours are from 08 AM to 08 PM, Monday to Saturday)
- We accept "On Account Deposit" which can be utilised for inpatient & outpatient services.
- All patients for admission are requested to sign a declaration for payment as per the hospital charges.
- There is no surcharge on the hospital bill, however all foreign nationals and NRIs will be levied 25% surcharge on the gross bill.
- Our Mode of payment is in Indian Currency. To help you encash your dollar or Travellers Cheque, provision has been made through the IndusInd Bank. For help contact Admission / Billing Counter.
- If you have a mediclaim policy, you are required to approach the Company directly for reimbursement of your bills for which you will need (i) the final bill, (ii) the detail bill, (iii) the discharge summary and (iv) narrative summary. The final and detail bill will be given by cashier on settlement of dues. The discharge summary will be given by the ward nurse at the time of discharge and the narrative summary from the Medical Record Dept.(East Bldg.)/ Ward.
- Any refund due to you will be ready within 15 days after discharge.
- Refunds of Rs. 10,000 /- or more will be done by cheques or NEFT / RTGS , while refunds below Rs. 10,000 /- is paid by a refund voucher payable at the bank counter in IPD lobby.
- Refunds may be collected from the billing section between Monday to Saturday - 10.00 am to 05.00 pm (except public holidays).
Kindly Cooperate during your stay
- For safety reasons, please Do not attempt to shift or repair any electrical item, touch the oxygen & suction pump equipment or change the setting of the thermostat knobs.
- To maintain the temperature in the rooms, do not open any windows as it affects the air conditioning.
- We do not encourage patient's relatives to stay overnight with patient's in shared rooms/wards.
- Our pharmacy provides all the medicines for inpatients. We do not permit medicines & consumables from outside. Charity provision is made available for economically weak patients.
- Please respect hospital and personal property.
- Sparing use of Mobile phones will be appreciated.
- For your safety and hygiene, it is mandatory to wear hospital clothes. The hospital has its in-house laundry where the clothes & linen are washed and sterilised.
- A hygienic environment is essential for your health, please help us to maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness in your room.
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking and chewing of tobacco is prohibited.
- We take pride in serving you. Giving tips is prohibited.
- The reports of all lab investigations can be sent to you by courier, on request.
- To help us serve you better kindly spare your valuable time to fill up the feedback form, to enable us to serve you better.
Patient Relation Department (PRD)
- This department facilitates patients to avail the benefits of charity based on economic criteria and affordability.
- The PRD department is located on the ground floor IPD building, next to the bank.
Customer Care Department
For any assistance for any other query, please feel free to call Customer Care Department between 8 AM to 8 PM on: Phone: 022- 24447523, or Email your request to email@example.com.