- You may book appointment for our outpatient services by calling on 022- 67668181 or 022-45108181.
- For doctor consultation services you may also book appointments online at Link
- New patients are required to register and generate an HH number for availing Consultations, certain services (in case you are availing only diagnostic services, you need not register)
- You may register at the hospital when you come for your appointment or on-line while making payment or booking. Link
- Registration fees is Rs. 250/- ,which is a one-time charge. Post Registration, your HH number will be generated, which should be quoted at every transaction/ interaction with the Hospital.
- If you already have an HH number, by virtue of being our patient; i.e., have previously availed our OPD/ In-patients/ Health check/ Casualty/ Emergency services you are not required to register again.
- Our Current Consultation Charges are:
|Consultation Type||First Time Consultation & Follow up or Repeat Consultation (with the same Doctor beyond 30 days)||Follow up/ Repeat Consultation (with the same Doctor within 30 days)|
|Consultation||Rs. 2,200/-||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Privilege (Priority Appointment, available for certain Consultants)||Rs. 3,500/-||Rs. 2,800/|
- In view of the current Covid pandemic, the hospital has implemented several additional measures to ensure your safety during your visit.
- Free OPD Consultations are conducted with prior Appointment at a nominal fee for the economically underprivileged, in line with the Hospital’s philosophy of Quality Healthcare for All Registration, Droplet and Safety Protection charge are charged extra as applicable.
- Our Tariffs are subject to revision without prior intimation.
- All your medical records are safely maintained at the hospital, ensuring complete confidentiality.
P. D. Hinduja Hospital offers you the facility to conveniently consult your doctor remotely from your home or wherever you are via video consult. You can video consult though your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer. You just need to have a good internet connectivity.
Just follow the simple steps:
- Book your appointment by calling 022 4510 8181 / 022 6766 8181 or book online here
- Make your payment on-line.
- You will receive a link where you can upload your medical reports.
- On the scheduled time, log-on to the same link and the doctor will call you.
Our team will also call you a day before the appointment for any assistance you may need.
Our video platform follows the highest standards of data security and you can be rest assured of confidentiality and safety of your medical records.
Our current Teleconsultation charges are Rs. 2200 /- and Rs. 1500/- for follow up / repeat consultation with the same doctor within 30 days.
- Having the latest machines, equipment, trained technicians and doctors, we offer an array of diagnostic services, with the assurance of reliability and accuracy.
- Prior appointments are required for availing most of our diagnostics services, except for services like Blood/ Urine tests, X Rays, ECG etc.
The following payment options are available for your convenience:
- For all Hospital services, you may pay at the Hospital via Cash, Card (Credit/ Debit) across the designated Billing Reception Counters or at the hospital kiosk.
- Pay online prior to your visit to avoid queues and save time. Online payment is available for:
- In Person doctor consultation appointments, Privilege Clinic appointments
- Tele Consultation
For any assistance during your clinic visit, your may contact our customer care staff, who will ensure that you have a smooth and hassle-free experience during your visit.