Dr. J. M. Modhe
Head - Imaging & Consultant - Imaging
MBBS, MD, DMRD
Dr. Uday S. Limaye
Senior Consultant - Neuro Interventionist
M.B.B.S., DNB, DMRD, DMRE
26 Years of Neurointerventionist
Dr. Rochan Pant
MBBS, AFMC (Pune), MD (Radiodiagnosis), AFMC (Pune)
Interventional Radiology rely on the use of radiological image guidance to diagnose and treat diseases of the organs. It has evolved from angiography, a specialized X ray test done for evaluation of blood vessels. Almost all diseases of blood vessels can be treated with Interventional Radiology. An ever progressing and diversifying branch of medicine, it finds application in virtually all disciplines of modern medicine. Combining the most modern technology and expert personnel, we are now equipped to deliver the latest and the best to all our patients.
- Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
- Arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Blood clots and peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Brain tumors.
- Many types of cancers.
- Pneumonia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and more
- Uterine artery embolization for fibroids
Hepatobilliary (Non vascular and vascular)
- Image guided Liver Biopsy.
- Transjugular Liver Biopsy.
- Percutanous transhepatic cholangiography & drainage.
- Percutanous transhepatic CBD stenting.
- Post-operative cystic duct interventions.
- Trans-arterial Chemo-embolization for hepatic tumor/ Mets.
- Intra-arterial chemotherapy for liver tumor.
- Trans-arterial I-131 for hepatic tumors.
- Portal vein embolization.
- TIPS–Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt.
- Embolization for aneurysm/psudo-aneurysm related to liver & spleen
- Various Diagnostic angiograms for head and neck. (Cerebral and Carotid)
- Aneurysm coiling (non-surgical / minimally invasive radiological therapy)
- Arterio-venous malformation embolization.
- Angioplasty and stenting for arterial stenosis.
- Preoperative embolization of tumors located in head and neck region.
- Carotid artery stenting.
- Stenting for dissection of vertebral and carotid arteries.
- Embolization of tumors involving paranasal sinus.
- Intra-arterial thrombolysis in cases of acute stroke.
- Petrosal sinus sampling
Non-surgical Treatment for Infertility
- Opening of blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Embolization for Varicocele - Male infertility
Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Diabetic patient with critical limb ischemia
- Thrombus / embolic critical limb ischemia
Pulmonary & Chest
Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Vertebroplasty for painful fractured vertebra
- Bronchial artery embolization for hemoptysis.
- Pulmonary arterio-venous malformation evaluation and management.
- Mediastinal syndromes (angiography, angioplasty and stenting.
- Renal (Vascular & Nonvascular) Interventional procedures
- Renal artery angioplasty and stenting for stenosis.
- Angiographic evaluation of renal trauma / bleeding and embolization.
- Renal, perirenal cysts / abscess aspiration & drainage.
- Renal Tumor embolization.
- Percutanous Nephrostomy, drainage and Ureteric Stent (double pigtail/J)
- Venous Sampling (Adrenal & renal vein)
- Linear Accelerator with prone Breast therapy
- CT Scan